[Freeipa-users] DNS reverse zone is not managed by this server

Maciej Drobniuch md at collective-sense.com
Thu Dec 22 08:37:25 UTC 2016

Hi Martin

Thank you for reply.

1. The dig is returning proper PTR record. I've added it manually to the
zone and it's working.
2. The problem exists while adding host entries or A records with "create
reverse" option.
3. If I'll bind a host with ipa-client-install the PTR record gets created
in the reverse zone and it works
4. The resolv.conf file has only the IPA server IP addres/localhost added.

Cheers!
M.

--
Best regards