[Freeipa-users] Service account to enroll hosts

Marat Vyshegorodtsev marat.vyshegorodtsev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:36:51 UTC 2016

Wow, that worked! Thanks, you ended my week of torture :-)

For those who interested, this is my final ldif for the host provisioning user:
dn: uid=hostadmin,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=contoso,dc=com
changetype: add
objectclass: account
objectclass: simplesecurityobject
objectclass: inetuser
objectClass: krbprincipalaux
objectClass: krbticketpolicyaux
krbPrincipalName: hostadmin at CONTOSO.COM
userPassword: SomePassword123
passwordExpirationTime: 20371231011529Z
krbpasswordexpiration: 20371231011529Z
nsIdleTimeout: 0

dn: cn=Build Administrator,cn=roles,cn=accounts,dc=contoso,dc=com
changetype: modify
add: member
member: uid=hostadmin,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=contoso,dc=com