[Freeipa-users] Free IPA Client in Docker

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Tue May 3 08:45:13 UTC 2016

On (29/04/16 17:16), Hosakote Nagesh, Pawan wrote:
>Thanks for your quick response. I am trying this on ubuntu.
>
>This is the bug I m facing right now: https://lists.launchpad.net/freeipa/msg00236.html
>They say its fixed in Trusty release of Ubuntu. But it doesn’t work for me. There is no other material also
>On how to fix this dbus error.
>
>root at jupyterhub:/#  lsb_release -rd
>Release:    14.04
>root at jupyterhub:/#
Do I understand it correctly that you want to build your own image
based on ubuntu?

If answer is yes then I would recommend to use ubuntu xenial (16.04).

But the benefit of container technologies is that you can use
image based on different distribution and therefore it would be the
best if you could use https://hub.docker.com/r/fedora/sssd/
(which was already mentioned.

LS