[Freeipa-users] Who uses FreeIPA?

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Tue May 3 21:16:52 UTC 2016

Hello Alexandre,

Red Hat does not strictly track Idm[1] usage across the customer base so
we do not have complete stats, but we can say we have thousands of
deployments, which range from 1 to more than 20 servers and from a few
dozen to tens of thousands of clients attached to those servers, per
deployment.

Hope this helps,
Simo.

[1] Red Hat Identity Management is the product name use to distribute
FreeIPA to RHEL customers.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York