Re: [Func-list] my presentation

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 12:20 -0400, Adrian LIkins wrote:

> Excellent. So how did the talk go? Any good questions/comments?

I saw a really interest in func talk and people who come, ask some
questions, in particular how to use, how it works, and so on...

This time func talk was followed by a lot of people...I'm very satisfied
about it.

Luca

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 32nd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

Power company testing new voltage spike (creation) equipment