Re: [Func-list] jboss module update

Hi
   I found that this patch hasn't be applied...

could someone do it as soon as possible, please?

Thanks
Luca

Hi Luca, I've been following this mailing list for while to watch the project progress and see where it is heading and unfortunately I've seen lots of people post questions, some patches, etc... and very rarely see anyone, let alone the Func developers reply to the list. Which leads me to believe that a. they either don't read the mailing list or b. Not much development on Func is occuring.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.

--
Romeo Theriault
System Administrator