[Func-list] verify 0.28 tar ball - no can do

Sorry ... kind of lame request but figured someone could relay to the admin of the site to fix.

I downloaded the 0.28 tar ball and practice good security habits of verifying the archive but I can't grab the .asc file to verify the sha256sum.

In the browser listing https://fedorahosted.org/releases/f/u/func/  that .asc file list as gzip content so maybe this is a mime error on the server???

In Chrome on Mac and Chromium on Linux I get the below error:
------------------
The webpage at https://fedorahosted.org/releases/f/u/func/func-0.28.tar.gz.sha256.sum.asc might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.

The webpage at https://fedorahosted.org/releases/f/u/func/func-0.28.tar.gz.sha256sum.asc might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.

In Firefox on Mac get this:
Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Help?

 Thanks,
  - Bob