[Register now] Red Hat Discovery Workshops on 17th 20th January - Free of Charge

Bryan Yeung bryan.yeung at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 07:33:33 UTC 2012

Dearest Partners,

Happy New Year and wish you a prosperous year 2012.

As an important partner, you are cordially invited to join the 1-day
intensive, technical and hands-on workshop to help you to acquire the
skills and knowledge into the the newest technologies. The target
audience are the pre-sales consultants interested in learning how to
manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat
technologies.

There are 2 different workshops to be held on 17th and 20th January for
virtualization and Linux management tool respectively. The followings
are the summary and attached are the detailed information:

Workshop Name: 	Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3