Help regarding gsoc project

Atul Aggarwal atul.aggarwal.cse05 at itbhu.ac.in
Thu Mar 19 17:55:26 UTC 2009

Sir,

Looking at the project description fascinates me. I really liked the idea of
working on some new project with lots of challenges at work. But I don't
know how to apply for this project. What is the information that you are
looking in the project application? Ofcourse I did read the application
guidelines for the redhat mentioned on the summer of code webpage.
Since there is no code written, I don't know how to proceed for the project
application and how to make project proposal description.
Could you help me to sort this out?

Thanks in advance for your time and response.
--
Regards,

Atul Aggarwal

--