Project Startup

Atul Aggarwal searchatul at gmail.com
Sat May 16 20:19:25 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

I would like to discuss the strategy for the development of IM. As the
community bonding period is about to finish, i would like to start the
development asap. Also, if there is some requirements to be finished like
introduction to fedora community or etc, please let me know. I have not
received any email from the organization admins, hence asking.
Now back to point.
What I am asking is should I start working on project completely or should
it be done in Prototypes. By Prototypes I mean that glue things together and
make it work initially and improving it in further stages. By project
completely means, start on design specifications and work on the project.
This is in reference to irc chat some time back. Or are there some other
suggestions regarding the development model of IM. After the decision of the
development model, a detailed timeline will be prepared so that I could
stick to timeline for the development.

Waiting for suggestions.

Regards,

Atul Aggarwal