2016-September Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [RHSA-2016:1969-01] Moderate: Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite security update,
- [RHSA-2016:1968-01] Moderate: Red Hat JBoss BRMS security update,
- [RHSA-2016:1931-01] Important: Red Hat JBoss Fuse/A-MQ 6.2.1 security and bug fix update,
- [RHSA-2016:1851-01] Important: Red Hat JBoss Core Services Apache HTTP 2.4.6 Service Pack 1 security update,
- [RHSA-2016:1841-01] Important: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.0.2,
- [RHSA-2016:1840-01] Important: eap7-jboss-ec2-eap security, bug fix, and enhancement update,
- [RHSA-2016:1839-01] Important: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.0.2 for RHEL 7,
- [RHSA-2016:1838-01] Important: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.0.2 on RHEL 6,