Network install via nfs

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Dec 12 19:42:46 UTC 2008

Hello List,

I've read as much as I can at the fedora lists in regards to doing an
network( via nfs) install of FC9. I found were the .iso has to be loop
mounted then have anaconda point to this mount point.Besides an nfs
install this is also a problem with ftp,and html installs as well I have
found. FYI. This got me a little farther than at first were pointing to
the actual .iso failed at "Cant not find the iso9660 image".
Now pointing anaconda to the actual loop mount point I get past this,
but stops at "can not retrieve repository metadata,(repomd.xml) file."
Please verify its path.
I have the k12linix-terminal-server.iso loop mounted to   /mnt/fc9
this is the path I give anaconda installer.
Could someone please give me any pointers on what my path should be on
FC9?
I'm used to doing network installs for the ease and speed of it,:-)

Thanks,
Barry Cisna