Network install via nfs

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Dec 13 08:03:01 UTC 2008

Warren,

Thanks for the info. I guess I've never tried doing an network install
of a LiveCD. I understand the principle of using the LiveCD for simple
less error prone installs for K12LTSP. Good idea:).
Guess I'll have to get me a bigger USB stick and do the install that
way.
After loop mounting the LiveCD .iso I can see there are no 'images' as
stated in the FC9 installation guide. Makes sense  now.

Thanks,
Barry Cisna