help me...! customizing the grub

magesh kkmageshcse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:51:56 UTC 2008

Actually i want to use grub..... becoz so that users who want to use the
storage devices in the thick client can boot via grub.....
grub has a possibility for booting via pxe
i have tried pxe grub
it works
but now i want to use the gfxboot

any idea anyone?

--
magesh
LiFe is "just tryin out things to see if they work"

http://planetsum.com/