ltsp-server-initialize thoughts

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 19:46:06 UTC 2008

I'm thinking that we should remove ltsp-server-initialize from the
documentation so newbie users don't use it and get burned.

It is clearly not ready today, and knowing what to do to "fix" is not
straight forward due to it not being clear which interface should be
attached to the bridge.

If you personally want to work on ltsp-server-initialize then please do.
  You don't need permission from anyone.  Post your questions, comments
and patches to this list for others to review.

Thoughts?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com