LDM ' changing the default session'

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 02:46:10 UTC 2008

You can configure the default desktop in exactly the same way that you
can configure it for a normal Fedora desktop.

/etc/sysconfig/desktop

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/en-US/Reference_Guide/s2-sysconfig-desktop.html
The DESKTOP= option should allow you to set this.

Please try this because I don't have the ability to test it where I am.
  Let us know.

Warren