K12Linux Wiki is now online

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sun Mar 30 18:46:58 UTC 2008

What do you mean?  If you are referring to there being no content there
yet, the Wiki only went online.  Dan Young will soon add notes from the
development training meeting we had earlier today.  I will soon copy
over the InstallGuide from elsewhere.  I encourage others to help add
and correct content as this begins to shape up.

Warren