K12Linux Logos Round 2

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 19:23:08 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/tmp/k12ideas2.png
K12Linux Logos Round 2

Maureen Duffy read through all the suggestions and created this updated
page of K12Linux logo options.  Please provide further opinions here.

One possible consideration for the logo is cultural considerations.  We
might want to steer away from logos with four people because in Asian
cultures "four" is an unlucky number with similar pronunciation and
association with "death".  I asked the nearest Japanese guy to my desk
and he thinks it isn't a problem.  OTOH I asked a Taiwanese-American and
she thought it could possibly be a problem.  A sample size of two
remains inconclusive.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com