hostap - access point your k12linux server

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Dec 5 14:02:42 UTC 2009

John,

I upped the .src.rpm of the hostap.rpm with built in nl80211 support.
You can check it out and see what's happening...
It works on F9 & F10 32-bit,don't know how it would play on 64-bit?
It doesn't want to work on usb wifi sticks which are a headache to get
working usually anyway,but I did try on them as well.
I just done this for someone that doesn't want to go through
downloading,,compile,,edit,,,blah,,blah,, all the extra stuff to try and
get hostap working with nl80211 support.

hostap*.src.rpm here:

ftp://eazylivin.net/server/hostap/hostap-src

Thanks,
Barry Cisna