.config

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 16:26:52 UTC 2009

Williams, Mitch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are attempting to get(artec dbe61)  LX800 hardware to work with
> coreboot/FC10/ k12linux/ltsp. Can you point us in the direction of
> the client kernel config file?
>
> -mlw

/boot/config-* contains the kernel config file, but this has nothing to
do with netbooting it.

I have an Artec DBE61 with coreboot.  It boots just fine with the
mkelfimage wrapped NBI image automatically created by K12Linux's
installation procedure.  ltsp-dhcpd's /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf automatically
gives the client wraplinux-nbi.ltsp if its DHCP vendor-class-identifier
was "Etherboot-5.4".

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com