problem configuring ltsp (fedora 10)

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sun Mar 8 20:25:59 UTC 2009

Hi Francois,

Get rid of your ..custom.conf/[xdmcp] entry.

In your lts.conf file add the following for this client

[ws002]
  XSERVER=vesa

Then,,
service iptables stop
,,,as root.

reboot the client. Hopefully you will have video now via the vesa entry.

If this still fails set your screen_01 to shell in lts.conf
boot the TC ,,once you get to the shell prompt on the TC run ' lscpi'
see what your video card is detected as.

 Let us know your progress.
What model of Neoware client is this?

Barry