problem configuring ltsp (fedora 10)

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Tue Mar 10 11:30:05 UTC 2009

F P ,

OK, I think you may have narrowed down the problem. Have you changed
from the default setting in regards to dhcp range? If this is default
192.168.0.0/ eth0 . You are receiving 172.31.100.0 on the TC?
Are you right now getting a few of the clients to boot with your current
config?
Can you post what you have both eth0 and eth1 set to for static IP's?
When you say "fast ethernet" that does not provide much info? I am
guessing this TC may have an Realtek 8139 nic ,which should work without
any problems.
Is this(k12linux) network isolated from the rest of your network? In
other words you don't have any other dhcp server touching the network of
your k12linux server?

Barry