Sound on old Indigo iMacs

Gary Larizza Jr. glarizza at mac.com
Wed Mar 11 20:00:59 UTC 2009

My apologies,
	Running an lspci in the shell (not from the ldm environment) lists no
sound card - which is what Warren was referring to.  In the messages
logfile, I get the message

"ltsp-client:  warning:  sound requested but /dev/dsp is missing.
Continuing..."

	This most likely is another revision of iMac where the sound card is
not recognized.

-Gary