how to configure thin client

marco david Rivadeneira Fuentes markdavis88 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:46:16 UTC 2011

With fedora k12LTSP, the client´s configuration is very easy, because U should only  configure and create the clients in the server, it´ll depend of the architecture that U want. Remember that´s very important that U congifure your network to accept all LTSP traffic or U should stop your firewall.
The comands to create a client in the server are:
# ltsp_build_client --arch i386 	               for 32bits client# ltsp_build_client --arch x86_64                for 64bits client# ltsp_build_client --arch ppc64                  for pp64 architecture
if U need more information about LTSP write me.