[K12ltsp-list] (no subject)

Gavin O. Bledsoe Andersen4Person at curo.nl
Thu Aug 26 21:34:27 UTC 2004

If you are paying more than 3.6% on your mortgage, we can slash your monthly payment!
       (must have owned your home at least 24 months to qualify for this program)

         GUARANTEED LOWEST RATES ON THE PLANET

           We Don't Need Your Credit Report

        Start saving today

Show Me
http://www.jjrd.blockcortisol.biz/mg/rm/index.php

marcus bagley that'd istanbul despond invasive bayport caviness loot kernighan platonism confabulate debase bolo mali ccny repository  turntable nakayama clean dodecahedra certify catheter speedboat loire discriminatory awn  kretznal spear peacetime saturnine dadaism