[K12ltsp-list] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Davenport's S0ftSh0p

Rosemary Russo ASCYVGXKVCGCU at keromail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:24:34 UTC 2004

Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains
Acting is a question of absorbing other people's personalities and adding some of your own experience.
Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
There are heroes in evil as well as in good.
If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
It was prettily devised of Aesop, ''The fly sat on the axle tree of the chariot wheel and said,  what dust do I raise! ''
Accuracy of statement is one of the first elements of truth inaccuracy is a near kin to falsehood.
My unconscious knows more about the consciousness of the psychologist than his consciousness knows about my unconscious.
I was born at the age of twelve on a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer lot.
Personal satisfaction is the most important ingredient of success.
To advise is not to compel.
I want to do a musical movie. Like Evita, but with good music.
What you are will show in what you do.
I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.