[K12ltsp-list] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Landers's S0ftSh0p

Irving Baxter LAJTCCS at norikomail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:26:17 UTC 2004

Death comes to all But great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication.
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.
Every uneducated person is a caricature of himself.
Whoever is winning at the moment will always seem to be invincible.
People want riches they need fulfillment.
Never mistake activity for achievement.
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. [Matthew 7:120]
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
It is easy to give advice from a port of safety.
Accuracy is the twin brother of honesty inaccuracy, of dishonesty.
To boldly go where no one has gone before.
Crime generally punishes itself.