[K12ltsp-list] Better Success, yard inspector

Mohamed Hess MohamedHess at mail.ru
Wed Jul 26 18:48:21 UTC 2006

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEG cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate2
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateI
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyH
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateX
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate6

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://0BZ935.doolies.net

     They  went around  the  mound  of gray  rags. There was nothing left of
least. And now, it was like  a  talking  key, a  key to open the way to  the

the rocks.  Poodle and Four-eyes. The  path was  marked  below them.  "We'll
from? You could go crazy from this much gunk in one place! Buzzard Burbridge
repeated, as he ducked under and worked furiously with his arms and legs. He

was I sitting in this lousy two-bit town for? I thought, let the whole place
like.
orange rim came up over  the  ridge, and purple  shadows  stretched from the
     "All  right," he said.  "Let's  say  that  the Golden Ball really--what

willows were dry and  rotten. Redrick looked around, but for  now everything
It's probably the most valuable thing in  the Zone! And who  should have it?