[K12ltsp-list] Re:

Anderson Larson akstcasipavingmnsdgs at asipaving.com
Mon Nov 6 23:39:53 UTC 2006

RREF Pricme Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs Fgor New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compaony red Reef Laboratohries Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.352
Recommendation: STR ONG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricye ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compansies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricme has settled and Volunme is rising as investoars are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comincg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Anderson Larson.

"yes i have had a letter from him by express."

"i did not think you would; and that being the case, i cannot consider your situation with much
answer-but she did not know  of any prepossession; her eldest  daughter, she must just mention-she felt
"i wish you joy. if you love mr. darcy half as well as i do my dear wickham, you must be very
afraid of my running into any excess, of my encroaching on your privilege of universal good-will. you
but no such happy marriage could now teach the admiring multitude what connubial felicity

be dreaded, and the comfort of ease and familiarity would come in time.
"beyond a doubt, they do  wish him to choose miss darcy," replied jane; "but this may be from
collins attending them to point out its beauties, and lady catherine kindly informing them that it was

"lizzy, you must not do so. you must not suspect me. it mortifies me. i assure you that i have
elizabeth turned away to hide a smile.
admitted three. mr. darcy felt their rudeness, and immediately said:
but no such happy marriage could now teach the admiring multitude what connubial felicity

de bourgh." it vexed her to see him expose himself to such a man. mr. darcy was eyeing him with
"no; but it must be done soon."

aunts? do not imagine me ignorant of their condition."

"a man who had felt less, might."

darcy mentioned his letter. "did it," said he, "did it soon make you think better of me? did you,
and i shall never be embarrassed again by his coming. i am glad he dines here on tuesday. it will then