[K12ltsp-list] YOU WON

Mrs Susan Jones prizeawardnl1 at walla.com
Mon Aug 27 16:04:41 UTC 2007

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PRIZE AWARD DEPT
INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT
WINNING INFORMATIONS:

REF Number: RQA/231-ILGI0431/07
BATCH No: UOS/15/096/IVNL
TICKET No:20511465463-7655
SERIAL No:472-9768-79
LUCKY No:8-66-97-22-65-5

Amount Won: 1,000,000.00 Dollars

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of
25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
advance dautomated random computer search from the internet. No
ticketswere sold.

To file in for the processing of your prize winnings, you are advised to
contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category  "A"winners
with the information below:
Name: MR.PETER COPPENS
Tel: +31-649-304-315
Fax: +31 847 254 686
Email:nvlottobv at aim.com
Email:bvlottonl2006 at yahoo.de
www.europw.com
You are advice to pro vide him with the following information and a copy of
your international passport or driver's license via email attachment or by
fax for vetting process which is a standard practice just to ensure
that we are dealing with the right individual.

1. FULL NAMES:
2. ADDRESS:
3. NATIONALITY:
4. TEL/FAX NUMBERS: