[K12ltsp-list] Fwd: Thanks, we are accepting your company loan request

Barbara Kendall LindanevadaKendall at postgresql.org
Tue Aug 28 04:49:15 UTC 2007

Your credit history doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give the business a boost or want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this tender will expire TODAY):

$47,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 866-847-0715