[K12ltsp-list] The National Lottery

WINNING NOTIFICATION john_carloscbn3 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 02:47:12 UTC 2007

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool L70 1NL United Kingdom.
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/05
Batch: R3/A312-59

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw (#1124) held on

Saturday, 27
janaury 2007. Your e-mail address attached to

ticketnumber:
56475600545188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky

numbers:
08,12,13,19,26,38,11. which subsequently won you the

Match 6 plus
bonus.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of

£1,454,780
(One
Million, Four Hundred And Fifty Four Thousand, Seven

Hundred And Eighty
Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file

KTU/9023118308/03.

All participants for the online version were selected

randomly from the
World Wide Web through a computer draw system and

extracted from over
100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that

are listed
online. This promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within

our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in

your play
coupon. In view of this, your £1,454,780 would be

released to you by
any
of our payment offices in Europe.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary

agent:

Mr. JohnCarlos
Email: john_carloscbn3 at yahoo.co.uk

Tel: +44 7045708328
     +44 7045710515
Fax  +44 7092889639

Provide him with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:

That way your winning certificate and all other relevant
documents/paperwork can be prepared for you.  You would

be required to
show an instrument of identification when cashing your

cheque i.e.
Drivers license or International passport. For security

reasons, you
are
advised to keep your winning information confidential

till
your claims is processed and your money remitted to you

in whatever
manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of

our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and

unwarranted abuse of
this program. Please be warned.

Good luck from me and members of staff of the UK National

Lottery.

Yours faithfully,
Sir Jones Dutcher.
Online Co-ordinator for UK National Lottery Sweepstakes

International
Programme.