[K12ltsp-list] Fwd: Thank you, we are ready to lend you some cash regardless of Credit

Claudine Whitt JamespiraeusBouchard at fourteenthcolonylighting.com
Sun Jul 29 17:21:28 UTC 2007

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give your business a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is the deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire TODAY):

$48,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884