[K12ltsp-list] Re: Thanks, we are ready to lend your company money regardless of Credit

Florence Krueger VictoriaemeraldDonahue at standard.no
Mon Jul 30 20:16:18 UTC 2007

Your your credit report does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and need IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give the company a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is the deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire TODAY):

$23,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884