2007-May Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [K12ltsp-list] Time to check it out,
- [K12ltsp-list] Fw: Thanks for your recent application, we are ready to give you a loan,
- [K12ltsp-list] xserver failed, press enter to continue,
Wilson A. Galafassi Jr.
- [K12ltsp-list] Thanks for everything,
- [K12ltsp-list] The control will allow automatic dragging of the window when the user clicks and drags anywhere on the form.,
- [K12ltsp-list] Get ready for the party,
- [K12ltsp-list] Gee how about CSI New York?,
- [K12ltsp-list] It is the path to an open marketplace, not just another silo.,
- [K12ltsp-list] You need to edit the project?,