[K12ltsp-list] I make EUR 800 per week. Guaranteed.

kean nathan timalexandrossob at ms8.hinet.net
Sun Jun 15 23:25:49 UTC 2008

Due to the company growth 8 new vacancies are open in your region. Contracting new employees our company considers first of all references provided by current employees. We need reliable people to join the company team and to carry out responsible work. Therefore we proposed to our current employees to give references concerning proper candidates from among their acquaintances. Finally we worked out a list of 15 candidates who in our opinion are able to take up the following vacancies.
Since your name is also included in the candidates list please view the information about the proposed vacancies below.
ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS OPERATOR
Positions available: 3
Region: United Kingdom
Earnings: GBP 600-1200 / week
Test period (paid): ONE MONTH
Occupation: part-time (2-4 hours per day)
Job description:
- manage online tasks
- operate task related e-mails/calls
LOCAL EXECUTIVE
Positions available: 5
Region: United Kingdom
Earnings: GBP 500-1000 / week
Test period (paid): ONE MONTH
Occupation: part-time (1-3 hours per day)
Job description:
- operate project related e-mails/calls
- manage project related tasks
To start working you don't need any initial investment.With our company you start earning the very first day.
	PLEASE REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ONLY: DavisandPartnersCorp at gmail.com

First Name:
Last Name:
City:
Tel:
E-mail:
Additional information about yourself :

Don't forget to mention your contact phone number and time when you are available for phone interview.
Miss Sarah Gellar, our HR manager will contact you.
Ricardo Davis, CEO
Sarah Gellar, HR manager
DAVIS AND PARTNERS CONSULTING CORPORATION
115 Faneromenis Avenue, 6302 Larnaca, Cyprus