[K12ltsp-list] Estate agency data and letting agency data

Simon Locke simonl at emailsetc.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 06:03:05 UTC 2009

If we have incorrectly identified you as requiring agency data (or any
of our databases) for marketing or email campaigns please delete this
email and accept our apologies.

How would you like sell your services to 16,000 Estate & Letting Agents?
'Emails Etc' has developed a software system that sells your services to
a huge database of over 16,000 agencies. The software emails individual
personalised emails to your prospects.

Please contact us to learn more. More information can be found by
calling 0208 144 4451 or on www.emailsetc.co.uk . Once you have the
software you can use it as often as you like.

Very briefly, this is how the Emailer system will increase sales:

The software sends individual emails (which you can create within the
inbuilt editor) with details of the recipient company within the email.
It gets fantastic results. Its automatic and requires no work on your
part. It has every physical address, telephone number, website address,
email address and many other details like fax, contact names etc. It
also takes attachments (PDF's, word documents, images, etc.)

For further information give us a call ASAP on 0208 144 4451 or just
be very grateful if you would forward it to the correct person or
department. If you would like us to send the help file with screenshots
of the product please let us know.

Regards
Simon Locke
Emails Etc
T: 0208 144 4451
E: simonl at emailsetc.co.uk
  _____

If this email has been received by an unintended recipient or you would
prefer not to receive any emails please reply with 'unsubscribe' in the
subject

Copyright 2009. Emails Etc All rights reserved.
<http://www.estatesolutions.co.uk/tracker/logo.gif>
<http://www.estatesolutions.co.uk/?coname=>