[K12ltsp-list] Free estate & letting agents database

Simon Locke emailsetc at directemailoffers.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 20:56:01 UTC 2010

25% off Estate & Letting Agents database marketing system

Free if England win!

England are looking more promising after the win over Slovenia so we
are extending an offer we have on at the moment: if England win the
World Cup we'll give you a free Estate & Letting Agency database (plus
software plus updates) .

In addition we are giving 25% off the system but the offer ends at the
start of the England match on Sunday at 3pm. France are out, Italy are
out so lets hope...

Details at: www.specialoffers.emailsetc.co.uk
<http://www.specialoffers.emailsetc.co.uk>

Please contact us to learn more. More information can be found by
calling 0208 144 4451 or on www.estateagentsemails.co.uk  . Once you
have the software you can use it as often as you like.

Very briefly, this is how the Emailer system will increase sales:

The software sends individual emails (which you can create within the
inbuilt editor) with details of the recipient company within the email.
It gets fantastic results. Its automatic and requires no work on your
part. It also has every address and other details like telephone, fax,
address, contact names etc. It also takes attachments (PDF's, word
documents, images, etc.)

For further information give us a call ASAP on 0208 144 4451 or just
be very grateful if you would forward it to the correct person or
department. If you would like us to send the help file with screenshots
of the product please let us know.

Regards
Simon Locke
Emails Etc
T: 0208 144 4451
E: simonl at emailsetc.co.uk
  _____

Copyright 2009. Emails Etc All rights reserved. [trackerimage]
[trackerlink]

This email is a commercial email and complies with regulations
regarding the sending of emails to businesses. If this email has been
received by an unintended recipient or you would prefer not to receive
any future emails please reply to this email to
emailsetc at directemailoffers.co.uk with the word 'unsubscribe' anywhere
in the subject, Click here
<mailto:emailsetc at directemailoffers.co.uk?subject=Unsubscribe&k12ltsp-li