[K12ltsp-list] Hello

Barrister Kent Grey transaction at mail.com
Tue May 4 01:02:13 UTC 2010

Attn: Dear

My name is Barrister Kent Gray, My aim of writing to you is to seek your consent and present your humble self as trustee of my deceased client estate and the bank had issued me several notifications on my capacity as the deceased Attorney to provide a legal representative thereof.

Moreover, the fact that there is no surviving relative or trustee to inherit the estate of my deceased client  which may spur the bank to classify the estate as unserviceable and legally uncollectible after statutory time limit imposed by the law.

If you are interested in my project please contact me immediately so that I can provide you with more details and procedures.

Regards

Barrister Kent Grey.