[K12ltsp-list] Tablet PC/NETBOOK lastest models and best offer from OEM manufacturer KINGS

KINGS Tablet PC and TV sales2 at kielsz.com
Mon Dec 3 21:48:00 UTC 2012

Dear Customer,Good day!We, Kings International Enterprise Limited, as a branch of KINGS GROUP established in 1993 ,is a strong and professional OEM/ODM manufacturer andsupplier with ISO9001 certificated of
-LED TV, LCD TV; PLASMA TV; 3D TV;Smart LED TV, Smart 3D LED TV -ePCTV, all in one PCTV, Hotel TVs -DIGITAL SIGNAGE TERMINALS and NETWORK and Soutions-LED DISPLAY, VIDEO WALL
-TABLET PC and NETBOOK, ALL IN ONE PCFor more information, you can visit our website http://www.kiel.com.cn or http://kiel.en.alibaba.com.We have enough capability to satisfy customers effectively by our 500 experienced employees, two production locations taken 25,000㎡ in Shenzhen, international service and sales company in Miami USA and worldwide sole agents.All Tablet PC/NETBOOKs has CE/ROSH/R&TTE test reportsand has been exported more than 80 countries worldwide and cooperated with hundreds of OEM brands like Sansui, Olevia,SKYE,ADTECH,TCL,PANDA,ULTRATEC,VANTECH etc.We also sell our products with KINGS brand which have exported to Europe and Africa.We promise to provide two years warranty for free maintenance of our products and full life tracking service.Our customercan also get pre-sale service from our website, sales mail address and support hotline.Also we established USA company and KINGS EUROPE www.kings-europe.com for sales and afterservice for overseas clients.                                 KINGS innovates the solutions you need tomorrow, today.New models:The two links at the bottom are our TABLET PC/NETBOOK catalogue with price in MOQ, specifications, sample policy and terms for your reference. You can download or check directly.
If any questions, please contact us at your convenience.
Hope we can make good business soon.
Best regards

George King

Sales manager
KINGS INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISE LIMITED
No.28 Pingkui Road,Shijin Community,Pingshan Subdistreect ,Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
Shenzhen factory:
TEL:0086-755-33018191/93/96 FAX:0086-755-33018190 /MOBILE: 0086-18611803227
EMAIL: georgeking at kiel.com.cn
MSN: kingsfaith at hotmail.com /SKYPE: gerogeking0227
WEBSITE: http://www.kiel.com.cn / http://kiel.en.alibaba.comPPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail//Download or check the catalogue from the link below//Tablet PC              Netbook  // Sorry to bother! If you don't want to receive this email again, please mark UNSUBSCRIBE and send it back.//