[K12ltsp-list] Automatic Chicken Cage Supplier与您共享了照片

Automatic Chicken Cage Supplier lcdyhtcage at qq.com
Fri Oct 26 09:22:55 UTC 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

Liaocheng Dongying Hengtong Metal Manufacturing Co.,Ltd here.
Glad to hear that you are on the market for Automatic chicken cage.
We are a professional producer of the complete sets of equipment for
raising birds. At present, it is an enterprise which has the import-export
license and exports a batch of comp-lete sets of automatic equipment for
raising chickens.

These products gained good prestige among customers and they are not only
used in great-scaled biological raising farms in domestic provinces, but
also exported to Middle Asia, South and East regions, Australia, South
America, Middle East areas, Africa mainland and so on in great lot.
We are willing to wholehearted with all the friends and customers to
establish good relations of  cooperation, realize a win-win benefits, and
create a magnificent performance.
If any interest, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Senior Sales Manager,
Fatma