[K12ltsp-list] Andriod 4.1 Mini PC Sypply与您共享了照片

Andriod 4.1 Mini PC Sypply byhdigital1 at qq.com
Mon Jan 7 09:21:50 UTC 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,

Electronic Limited Company here.
Glad to hear that you are on the market for Andriod 4.1 Mini PC.

We specialize in this field for 6 years with full experience and we have
100 % confidence in our technology and quality.
We can offer OEM/ODM services for customers from all over the world.
we have exported MINI PC to USA,Canada,Germany,France,Japan etc.our Mini PC
has got CE&ROHS certificates.

The Android Mini PC specifications as follows.
1.OS:Android 4.1
2.Main Chip:RK3066/1.6GHz Dual-core Cortex-A9
3.Memory:1GB DDR3(Option)
4.Storage:4-16GB Nand flash(Option)
5.Graphics Accelerator:2D/3D/Open GL ES2.0 And(power supply 5V 700mA)
6.Wifi:IEEE802.11b/g/n(Internal Sdio Wifi Module)
7.Micro USB 5pin: Standard Micro-5Pin USB OTG 2.0 And ( power supply 5V
700mA)
8.USB socket A(External function): USB A Type HOST 2.0,Support 2.4G Mouse、
Keyboard,Game hand shank,USB Hub,IR(Infrared remote control).
9.Power  consumption:Main Unit+ 2.4G sende(Mouse)<=600mA at 5V
10.Video Output: Standard HDMI Interface(HDMI 1.4 standard port)
11.WIFI Mobile DISPLAY:Support wifi connect with Mobile display(support the
instruction of pushing the mobile phone screen onto TV and
software upgrading in later stage)

You can connect the TV set or LCD monitor by HDMI cable(in Pacakge),set up
the TV data receive mode to HDMI port(refer to TV set user manual).then you
can connect the 2.4G wireless mouse and keyboard.after finishing
connection, the MINI PC will be as the computer host and
the TV or LCD monitor is same as computer screen.

Looking forward to your reply sincerely.

best regards

Yolin

  ELECTRONIC LIMITED
Factory add:Bao"an district, Shenzhen,P.R.China