[K12OSN] RE: K12OSN digest, Vol 1 #62 - 5 msgs

Dear friends,

I am sorry that even American Express is one of those who do not keep their
promises. Five years back they were promising FREE service providing an e-mail
address to be kept for the entire LIFE. I guess it's not me but them who is
about to die by the end of April 2002.
Certainly - they do offer a continuation of the service for a fee. However, I
will be looking for a different partner - not such who is changing policies.

In the meantime please use the address
martin hroch net

Thanks,
Martin

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

American Express (amexmail.com) se zaradil mezi ty, kteri se nedrzi svych
slibu. Pred peti lety to byl slib e-mail sluzeb bez poplatku a jako vyhodu
uvadeli "adresu na cely zivot". Ukazuje se, ze jedno ci druhe, ale ne obe
soucasne. Pravdepodobne meli na mysli zivot sveho serveru. Amex rusi bezplatne
sluzby ke konci dubna.
Platit za sluzby budu radeji nekomu, kdo nesliboval od pocatku sluzby zadarmo.

Prozatim mi prosim piste na adresu
martin hroch net

Dekuji,
Martin

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
AmExMail will be discontinuing service as of April 30, 2002.  To keep your
current email account and messages with USA.NET, you must purchase service by
April 30, 2002.  USA.NET is offering current AmExMail users an introductory
rate of $29.99 for a year of service.  Log into your account for additional
purchase information.