[K12OSN] Re: [Etherboot-users] Switch question (re-sent)

Hi Donald,

Lot of thanks for your meticulous effort in advising me as well to other guys who have given me a hand.

Yes. This is only a small scale lab test to experiment the Terminal Server. My reason for considering bandwith management is to have a touch on this technology.

Anyway I shall make another search on Internet. If you have anything to add, you are mostly welcome

Thanks

Stephen