RE: [K12OSN] K12LTSP: TCO?

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Corey Murray wrote:

> Try this one for the CoSN story I referred to:
>
> http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/showStory.cfm?ArticleID=3804
>
> I was unaware that our site might not be viewable in linux -- it was
> just overhauled.

>    wow -- site looks nasty in konqueror --
> http://www.eSchoolnewS.com -- I assume -- was the site you had
> in mind.

Hi, Corey:

I was direct in my comment before, and I had not looked at
your return email address.  Just did -- oops.

I do not dislike the site as a matter of content at all (I
rather like it), but rather was giving a 5 second impression
of visual presentation -- I meant no harm and actually had
already signed up for alerts there, to help me to remember to
return often.

-- Russ Herrold