RE: [K12OSN] Which LZDSK image for 3C905-TX?

Hi Dan,

> Thanks for looking at this. I'm losing more of my already thinning hair.

Mine has gone grey prematurely. I'll be reaching the big 4 0 soon, but my hair says I got there a long time ago!

> Computer Specs:
>       The CPU is a P2/266
>       The computer itself is an HP Vectra VL6/266 Series 7DT
>       So far as I can tell, HP must have made the motherboard.

OK. I'll run with that. PCI shouldn't be an issue

Didn't the vectra have an internal NIC?

I'll do some digging.

> Would it make sense to try another type of NIC (maybe I can find an
> ISA NIC somewhere...) and see if that boots?

That's what I ended up doing. As I said previously, I didn't have much luck with the 3COM isa nics.

I've seen a few questions asked about 3COMs, can't recall many resolutions.

Cheers,
Bert