[K12OSN] More AMANDA questions..........

Hiya folks,

I'm trying to get my head around how AMANDA works.........while administering the old system and setting up the new one.

>From what I've read to date AMANDA appears to be designed to backing up client machines.

I want to back up 1 server. The tape drive is on the server, therefore no network traffic.

Do I treat the backup server as a client as well?

Cheers,
Bert