Re: [K12OSN] More AMANDA questions..........

Yep. You hit the nail on the head. I did this the other day. Just set up
the client on the same box as the server. I used RH7.2 so the RedHat
supplied amanda-common, amanda-server, and amanda-client packages all
worked well for me.
The config file specifying which clients can connect to the server has
localhost in it by default, so you should be good to go.
-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District