Re: [K12OSN] Quick question

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Michael Williams wrote:

>Eric,
>
>	How hard would it be to modify the k12ltsp installation script so that when
>you select "workstation" that it installs all the software/addons under
>k12ltsp for a standalone workstation? It works great if I select workstation
>and then select additional packages, just not sure if I'm missing anything.
>
>Michael

A "LTSP" install is supposed to be a Workstation install + the LTSP specific
bits. Or, looking at it from the other direction, the Workstation install
is supposed to be the LTSP install sans the LTSP specific bits ;-)

If you spot something missing, let me know and I'll fix it.

I'll double check the next build as well.

-Eric