Re: [K12OSN] Re: 2.0.2 and thinknics

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

>Eric, Jim,
>	I have configured a new server from scratch with the k12os 2.0.2
>disks. everything is hunky-dory, but the XSERVER = auto - it stopped
>working for the thinknics (no graphical display at all). i have to specify
>Xvesa, but then no nice xfs fonts. is this an issue with ltsp release?
>this is not exactly crippling, just a pain. julius

K12LTSP 2.0.2 works fine on the ThinkNics I've tested.

There have been no relvent changes between 2.0.0 and 2.0.2. The Xservers for
the terminals is the same in all the 2.0.x releases.

Did you do any customization during the install, or otherwise do something
a little different that I may not have tested?

--
Eric Harrison
Network & Information Services